Monday, October 30, 2006

Unnnhhh

. . . too . . tired . . . to blog . . . can't keep . . . eyes open . . . or remember full name . . . three hours sleep . . insomnia . . . promise . . . tomorrow Idol . . . promi . . . *snoooooooooze*

(briefest of brief recaps . . . Irish makes me gooey and was just fantastic, brilliant, awe inspiring, heartbreakingly good, Ricky wasn't bad except for that really bad end bit, Chris rocked the fucking house, Jess is losing my love and Dean was ridiculously boring - awwww, FUCK. I should have just replayed his performance in my head until I fell asleep last night . . . Dean to go. Or Ricky. If it's Irish, have me placed on suicide watch. Proper recap tomorrow after full nights sleep. Promise!)

1 comment:

Shaneequa said...

..and once again, we fail to see eye to eye. Although I agree that Ricky and Dean were blah (I'm sorry - John Farnham? And that particulr JF track - WTF??), I thought Irish's rendition of MTMG was really lacking....and although I'm not a huge fan of 'Words' I liked the vulnerability of Jess's voice...despite her hair.