Friday, December 09, 2005

Yeah? Well, you can take your Yuletide spirit and SHOVE IT.

Shut up tinsel. Shut up dancing Santa. Shut up parking at Chadstone Shopping Centre. (What's that, random lady in the blue Mitsubishi? You were there first? Actually, you weren't, that car in front of me was AND he had his indicator on indicating that he was taking that spot before you even turned down this aisle so don't you DARE honk your horn angrily at him and then yell at me when I tell you he was there first because darling? I DON'T CARE. I'm still desperately trying to find a spot for myself and have been for about 25 minutes and I just want to get into Bra's N Things and spend this voucher and it will take less time to do that than it has taken to park, so take your road rage and SHOVE IT.) Shut up carols piped into local Coles. Shut up stupid Christmas Card list. Shut up personal inability to cope with people humming and/or whistling Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. Shut UP overdrawn credit cards and definitely shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP measly $15.00 left until payday.

Christmas is cancelled. Do you hear me? CANCELLED. Bah, humbug. Unless someone finally gets me that George Clooney I've had my eye on and wanted for ages . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find a Clooney, but in moi search I did find some WA love for you~!

*sends lots of WA love your way*

Miss you, Tally. Sorry to hear things aren't so merry for you atm.

@>->--

-Spook

TallulahBelle said...

All the merrier for hearing from you darling!

Anonymous said...

How about inviting you to see a chunk of Veronica Mars Season 2?
Huh, huh?? Does that pick up the spirits at all?

I know you've already been invited but sue me if I'll be a teensy bit excited about seeing you there...

xoxo

Shaneequa said...

...altogether now "Grey skies are gonna clear up - put on a happy face!" Just doing my part to replace an annoying/repetitive song with another equally annoying/repetitive (but non xmas) song.

Am making no promises on a pre-Christmas Clooney, but will have my eyes peeled for one in the boxing day sales!